welcome

Click here

Friday, March 11, 2011

Best Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, Firewall And Internet Browser

Best Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, Firewall And Internet Browser

I am a regular visitor of Yahoo Answers and in the free time I help others in Computer & Internet section. I usually see people asking for which is the best anti virus ?? Which is the best firewall ?? Which is the best package I should use for Internet Security ?? and alot of questions regarding Internet Security.








In the month of March I wrote a post about Internet Secutiy Tips. In that post I told you about how you can remain secure from vunerable attacks of viruses,spywares etc.

But I get alot of mails asking me about best Internet Security package.
By Internet Security Package I mean combination of 4 secutity applications :





>>Anti Virus Program
>>Anti Spyware Program
>>Firewall Program
>>Internet Browser Program

I am writing this post from my own experience. Till now I have used almost all anti virus, firewalls, anti spyware, so in this post I am going to tell you the best 2 Internet security packages I have ever used. I have divided these 2 packages according to the users computer speed i.e amount of RAM user have.

So let start :

For users having RAM more than 512 mb :

Best Anti Virus : Kaspersky Anti Virus
Best Anti Spyware : Super Anti Spyware
Best Firewall : Comodo Firewall
Best Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

For users having RAM less than 512 mb :

Best Anti Virus : Nod32 Anti Virus
Best Anti Virus : AVG Anti Virus or Super Anti Spyware
Best Firewall : Zone Alarm Firewall
Best Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment